IA Analytica offers exclusive access to in-house designed and delivered specialized digital communications equipment and software available to U.S. civilian and military agencies since the late 1970s.
A U.S. corporation with operations registered in the U.S. and the E.U., IAA provides unique Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), as well as information security technology (SIGINT/ ITSEC/ INFOSEC/ COMSEC) consulting services, and has both U.S. DoD/GSA and EU/SE approved security storage facilities. With over 40 years of innovation and experience, IA has grown and evolved to become one of the most advanced OSINT research and analysis resources available
OUR OSINT PRODUCTS
We provide our clients with customized research and analysis formatted reports. Unclassified and Confidential reports are delivered via encrypted email while more sensitive reports are delivered only by messenger.
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
TO SUBSCRIBE TO A FREE, 30-DAY EVALUATION OF OUR NEWSLETTER:
– Send an email to email@example.com and designate the email address to which you want your newsletter sent
– Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to avoid spam filtering
Expect to receive 15-30 OSINT newsletter articles per day
IAA is producing customized term collection and to reports prepare our clients with critical and unique diagnostic information. These structured, narrative analyses are delivered via encrypted email, but are also available, if preferred, as bound hardcopy volumes in single or multiple copies.
[hover over images for links to documents]
CHOOSE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
FOR A FREE 30-DAY EVALUATION OF OUR NEWSLETTER:
Send an email to us and designate the email address to which you want your newsletter sent
Add email@example.com to your email address book to avoid spam filtering
Expect to receive 15-30 OSINT newsletter emails per day
We offer three annual subscription options.
- Customized (keyword driven) executive summary weekly email
- Option 1 PLUS semi-annual Executive Summaries. We will have Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) review the collected intelligence and provide basic summations/analyses of activity for the previous six months
- Option 2 PLUS annual hard copy SME analysis based on your requirements