Commercial Intelligence or, Open-source intelligence (OSINT)
Is a multi-methods (qualitative, quantitative) methodology for collecting, analyzing and making decisions about data accessible in publicly available source to be used in an intellingence context. The term “Open” refers to overt, public ly available sources (as opposed to covert, clandestine or private sources). It is not related to open source software or collective intelligence.
96% of online content is in the Deep Web and Dark Web, unaccessible via conventional internet searches.
OSINT sources can be divided up into six different categories of information flow:
1. Media, print newspapers, magazines, radio, and television from across and between countries.
2. Internet, online publications, blogs, discussion groups, citizen media (i.e. – cell phone videos, and user created content), YouTube, and other social media websites (i.e. – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). This source also outpaces a variety of other sources due to its timeliness and ease of access.
3. Public Government Data, public government reports, budgets, hearings, telephone directories, press conferences, websites, and speeches. Although this source comes from an official source they are publicly accessible and may be used openly and freely.
4. Professional and Academic Publications, information acquired from journals, conferences, symposia, academic papers, dissertations, and theses.
5. Commercial Data, commercial imagery, financial and industrial assessments, and databases.
6. Grey literature, technical reports, preprints, patents, working papers, business documents, unpublished works, and newsletters.
OSINT is distinguished from research in that it applies the process of intelligence to create tailored knowledge supportive of a specific decision by a specific individual or group.
Intelligence for the 21st Century
IA Analytica offers exclusive access to in-house designed and delivered specialized digital communications equipment and software available to U.S. civilian and military agencies since the late 1970s. OUR HISTORY
A U.S. corporation with operations registered in the U.S. and the E.U., IAA provides unique Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), as well as information security technology (SIGINT/ ITSEC/ INFOSEC/ COMSEC) consulting services, and has both U.S. DoD/GSA and EU/SE approved security storage facilities. With over 40 years of innovation and experience, IA has grown and evolved to become one of the most advanced OSINT research and analysis resources available.
WHAT WE DO
CUSTOMIZED REAL-TIME, PERIODIC AND LONG-TERM OSINT RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Over the past 45 years, we have researched, collected and archived, studied, analyzed, reported and advised on such topics as (but not limited to) Nuclear Physics, Electronic Warfare, Information Analysis, Pattern Recognition. Information Security, Biometrics, Cryptology, Submarine Detection, Data Communication, Internet Law, Land/Sea/Air Transportation, Manufacturing, Infrastructure Protection Intelligence, AI/IoT, Physical Security Research Methods, Organized Crime,Terrorist Communications, Platform Tracking (Government/Military/Commercial air and martime}, IT Forensics.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We provide our clients with customized research and analysis formatted reports. Unclassified and Confidential reports are delivered via encrypted email while more sensitive reports are delivered only by messenger.
Delivered directly to your email inbox, the OSINT Newsletter will keep you continuously updated on developing topics of interest.
Daily or weekly newsletters are customized to fit the client’s particular interests.
SIGN UP A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF OUR “GENERIC” NEWSLETTER DELIVERED DAILY. s
SEARCH & ANALYSIS
Specialized search engine surveillance with 24/7 “Heads Up” texts or encrypted email when there is a new development related to your search topic – anywhere in the World – in 105 languages.
IAA conducts long term, deep-dive analyses and studies to produce unique reports tailored to client requirements. Analysts and technological resources will be dedicated specifically to the effort and produce electronic or printed documentation for limited or mass distribution.
As an “on demand” partner, IAA provides clients with customized research, analysis and reporting on any topic of interest. Being on retainer allows IAA the flexibity and resources to present the most recent information available in a rapidly moving global environment.
FOR A FREE 30-DAY EVALUATION OF OUR NEWSLETTER:
Send an email to us and designate the email address to which you want your newsletter sent
Add email@example.com to your email address book to avoid spam filtering.
Expect to receive 15-30 OSINT newsletter emails per day
Customized (keyword driven) executive summary weekly email
Option 1 PLUS semi-annual Executive Summaries. We will have Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) review the collected intelligence and provide basic summations/analyses of activity for the previous six months
Option 2 PLUS annual hard copy SME analysis based on your requirements
TO SUBSCRIBE TO A FREE, 30-DAY EVALUATION OF OUR NEWSLETTER:
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and designate the email address to which you want your newsletter sent
– Add email@example.com to your email address book to avoid spam filtering